Returns & refunds
Important: Orders which are placed directly through a seller’s website, contact the seller for return assistance.
At BestPeek, we strive to provide the best products and shopping experience for our customers.
However, in rare cases, issues may arise. If you are not satisfied with a product you have received,
please contact our seller’s website for assistance in finding an appropriate resolution.
Before you return a product
- Items must be returned within the return period, which can be found on the item’s details page. You can also check return eligibility details on your orders page.
- For certain products, you can get a refund without a return. Make sure to add only the items listed on your packing slip when you return your order.
- If your item isn't returned in the exact condition it was received, you may get a partial refund. This includes items that are missing nonessential parts or tags, or have other signs of use.
Conditions fof refunds & item
- When you request a return, the amount the seller refunds differs based on the item you bought and its condition upon return.
- When the package with your return arrives at the seller’s return center, it may take up to 7 additional business days to process. Check the status of your refund with the return tracking number found on your orders page.
Tip: An item’s details page displays its return eligibility.
- Some sellers manage the entire return and refund process directly, rather than through Buy on BestPeek.
- Electronics may need to be returned within 14 days.
- Food, pantry-safe groceries, and living things including flowers and plants may or may not be returnable, but can be refunded.
- You can’t return gift cards or other cards with a prepaid value, loyalty programs, memberships, or experiences such as event tickets or museum admissions.
- Items such as music, videos, software, and collectibles must be sealed and unopened when returned.
One-time consumption products
Info: Items designed for one-time consumption must be returned unused, unmarked, in their original condition, and with the factory seal and packaging intact. Examples of one-time-consumption items include, but aren’t limited to:
- CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes, cassette tapes, Blu-ray discs, audiotapes, and video games or vinyl records.
- Items that need to be activated post-purchase. Examples of these items include, but aren't limited to prepaid cellular phone cards and electronically fulfilled PINs or minutes, software, and video games.
- Ensure that the product is covered under merchant’s warranty.
- Cancellation and refund requests for products shall not be eligible under manufacturer’s warranty.
- The refund shall be processed only after the product is shipped back and received by the merchant.
- The return courier awb/tracking number, reason for refund, order id needs to be shared on email@example.com
- The order returned must accompany all the accessories (including freebies) which were serviced along with the order.